Re: [IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters?

I had this same conversation with someone not ten minutes ago in my office.

In the last 20 years, I'd be surprised if I've run more than 10 calibration
tests on the meters I've been using.   I could be horribly misguided, but I
implicitly trust *most* of the readings my meter coughs up.   Every time I've
used the control solution, I've never seen an abnormal variance in the reading,
so I very rarely test meter calibration.

-Brentm