Re: [IP] Re: Who uses control solution for meters?

Honestly, I have had my Ultra since May of 2001 and I have used the control
solution ONCE since I got it (and that one time was about a month after I got
the meter).  I have never had a problem.  When I go to get my lab work done,
I check my meter with the lab reading and they are always very close.  I
think that the companies tell you to use it more often than needed just to
cover their butts.

       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"