[IP] Diabetic Supply Companies was MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

Sounds like that is what they are doing. Call them and tell them that you will
let them know when to send the strips and do not bill you for anything you did
not approve.. This what I have worked out with my supplier and if you want you
can change  to mine I will be glad to tell you their name and tell them that
you would like to change and why.....Jim