[IP] Ice Cream

The fat content in ice cream can slow down your digestion of the carbs in
ice cream.  Try a square wave bolus if you have Minimed or try an ice cream
lower in fat.  (The *best* kind, Ben and Jerry's IMHO, has a much higher
percentage of fat than say a humble store brand.  I've been using the
Kroeger Deluxe with no added sugar - the vanilla chimes in at 12 grms. per
1/2 cup so you can eat more than a kiddy serving.  I buy the vanilla and
doctor it with sauces and nuts at home.  Blood sugar's been fine. Good luck.
  Keep practicing eating it until you're sure you get it right --lol.  Keep
me posted.