Re: [IP] Diabetic Supply Companies was MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

I think you were replying to a message I sent, but I was asking so I
could get them to quit sending so many.  They send me the same amount of
lancets that they send test strips and I do not change lancets with
every test.  Therefore, I have a ton of lancets and can't get them to
stop sending them.  They charge my insurance and then charge me what my
insurance does not pay for.  I just want them to not send me any until I
request them.  I think they are just trying to make money off of me and
my insurance.  Thanks anyway.  :-)