Re: [IP] Sharps containers

Out here in WA where I live I contacted our local garbage collection agency
after Josh was dxd and they said to put the capped needles (syringes) in a
milk jug and when full put the lid back on, mark it as SHARPS and put it in
the trash can on top.  They take them with no problems.  We do recap our
lancelts, when possible (not all types have a cap) and just throw them away
in the trash.  Josh NEVER throws away any of these at school  That would be
one more issue to argue over with them.

mom to Joshua...who starts back to school TOMORROW!!!  YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!