Does anyone else have NLD? ( I cannot remember what it stands for) Mine is on
my left shin and I use two Band-Aids to attempt to somewhat cover it. I want
to know what other people do to help it.

Also, I was just dx'd with rheumatoid arthritis and possibly lupus. On top of
that and the Diabetes I also have Hoskimoto's Disease. Is anyone else facing
this sort of situation? I am having a hard time dealing with this. Apparently
my genepool needs chlorine, or so my Mom says.

I would appreciate anyone's advice.

Thank you,
  Adriana dx'd in 1988 at age 7, pumping 1992-2000  and 8/12/02 MM paradigm