Re: [IP] Pump Inventor

Tammy,
His name is Dean Kamen and he lives and works in Manchester NH ( a fellow NH
person like me!).  His latest invention is a little motorized scooter now
being tested for mail delivery.  It is easy to use and operate.  Can't
remember the name of it at the moment.  Seems he has stepped out of the
medical technology business for a while.

Dawn
Type 1 45 years  MM 508 5/00.