[IP] Xenotransplant story

Dear friends -

I received this link from the American Journal of Bio-Ethics about a trial
using islet cells from pigs to transplant into diabetic children.  The link
is long so you may have to piece it into your browser.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/PEstory/TGAM/20020828/UDIABN
/Headlines/headdex/headdexHealth_temp/2/2/4/
<http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/PEstory/TGAM/20020828/UDIAB
N/Headlines/headdex/headdexHealth_temp/2/2/4/>

Jim Handsfield