[IP] Diabetic Supply Companies was MerckMedco aka MedcoHealth

I was wondering about what Michael said because I use Access Diabetic
Supply and have not had too many problems with them, but can not get
them to stop sending me more lancets than I need.  I read someone else
on this list make the same claim about their supply company.  They say
they have to send me enough for a new lancet with every test or they
would be encouraging me to reuse.  I think this is "bull."  Can they do
that?  Should I fight it and if so, with whom?

Call your insurance company, not Merck, and make it their problem.