RE: [IP] Sharps containers

Kathy Bruckmeyer [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Why would you have to buy one?  Our hospitals here GIVE THEM AWAY for

The only ones I've seen for free are the two and three gallon ones, not the
home sharps container.  You pays your money and you takes your choice.

And regarding disposal, check your local ordinance.  In most of Georgia, as
long as the container is sealed, one can simply put it in the trash.  The
home containers are very difficult to re-open once sealed, and it's unlikely
that they will open by accident.

Jim Handsfield