Re: [IP] T-SHIRT

On 9/2/02 10:29 PM, "Julie Keesey" <email @ redacted> wrote:

>> Why not the IP derrick logo and a saying like:
> PUMPERS DO IT WITH EASE
>
> PUMPERS DO IT ALL DAY LONG I'm sorry to be boring but I have to object to
> comments like these on the t-shirts - there are too many children and
> teens on the pump now that this wouldn't be appropriate.

I do agree, but for a different reason.   We want to convey the message to
others afflicted  with diabetes (and their caretakers) that Pumping WILL
make a DIFFERENCE in their Lives.   Michael is working on a site to display
the different slogans and I prefer the choices of several years ago:

                 Life is Sweet Again
and
                       No Longer a
                   Shot in the Dark

I want positive or engaging slogans, not boastful or prurient.   JMO

George      :>)