[IP] Re: T-shirt

>>> Why not the IP derrick logo and a saying like:
PUMPERS DO IT WITH EASE

PUMPERS DO IT ALL DAY LONG >>>

>I'm sorry to be boring but I have to object to comments like these on the
t-shirts - there are too many children and teens on the pump now that this
wouldn't be appropriate.>

I would not buy one nor offer any of those for sale either. I do think the
word insulin must be included - Insulin Pumpers - but the other words should
be tasteful, not tasteless. We have something like 400,000 words we can
choose from. Something should fit from that selection. (~_^)

@

nothing ~ Edmund Burke