[IP] lancet disposal

>Hepatitits isn't worth a jab from someone else's lancet. Once they leave
>our homes, we have *some* responsibility of protecting the garbage men<

I recap my lancets and only throw them out at home not in public trash cans.
  If we had a needle deposite program I would use it.  But our CDA has tried
to start one but it wasn't succesful, not sure why- something to do with the
city not wanting to pay for it or something.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)