[IP] sharps container: was: my tragic lancet story

i try to put all my lancets and needles (for the novolin pens) in plastic
bottles and then drop them off in the disposal thingummy at the hospital.
round here there are a number of drop off spots for needles (at the
hospitals, at fire stations, and a few other spots.  there is also the
needle exchange program for iv drug users, and you can take your sharps to
the drug store, but they ask for money), and i normally take mine to the
riverside drop off.  you're not supposed to use anything bigger than a one
litre container (although i have put in a 2 litre once in a while), so
lately i've been collecting in 600ml water or coke (diet!) bottles, once
i've finished using and reusing them as water bottles.

i babble, but i'm finally getting a bit better.  but when the box on the
cough syrup says wildberry flavour, be sure that it will taste like no
wildberry you've ever had before.