Re: [IP] Black Spots on Fingers

We don't use fingers here anymore except on rare
occasions so I can't try this theory out, but has
anyone ever tried using hydrogen peroxide (maybe gently
scrubbing/soaking in a 50% solution) to make those
black dots go away? Those black dots are from the blood
and peroxide gets blood out of other things (by
dissolving the blood/clots), maybe it would work on the
fingers too. A weak solution of those oxygen cleaners
might work too, as they work in a similar way.

Kerri, who hasn't seen black dots on Shannon's fingers
in a very long time but would experiment if she had
some. :)