Re: [IP] Re: my tragic lancet story

WHO uses a sharps for lancets?
 jhughey wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

A verrrrry well-thought out funny piece. However, I do have a comment or two
(surprised???) (~_^) :

Becky wrote, in snips:
>> i uncap the finger gun, use the little fun
ejection seat to shoot the lancet into the (full) garbage can, and look in
my desk drawer to get a new one...>

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

>>>...approximately three seconds before i began my lancet-driven search,
and approximately five minutes after i last punctured my foot on an errant
predator lancet. >>>

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

>>>so i upturned the trash can onto the floor to look for the old lancet.>

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

>>>... when it got too tired to hide
itself, my finger encountered the business end of the lancet.>

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

>>> fortunately it was too dull to
actually penetrate the skin; >

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

>>>the moral of this story; never change your lancet. ever. >

But, that will ruin George Lovelace's twice semi-annual (yeah, 4x) reminder
to change our lancets - including the end of next month! ;)

>>> i then went out for coffee and a donut, but not before digging four
lancets out of my cleavage. the Lancetus pokeatus population in my dorm room
is alive and well .

ummmm - where is your Sharps container???

@

I don't have any role models / no one to look up to / however, there are
those
I can look down on ~ Garfield