Re: [IP] Doggedies & 'Betes

My dog was just diagnosed with diabetes a few days ago.  I never thought I'd
do this, but I'm giving him 2 shots/day.  It figures.  My son's on the pump
for 2 years and now I'm back to giving shots to my dog!  I saw all the same
symptoms, lots of drinking and urinating, exhaustion and weight loss.  Vet
couldn't figure it out.  I had to tell her.  Same thing happened to my son
when he was two.  It's been stressful psychologically!