[IP] Re: Fingers doing something odd

Gina said.....

I am not sure if this problem I am having is related to my diabetes or
not(just seems EVERYTHING else is).
Anyway, some of my fingers feel funny, like they are jammed or broken, they
really hurt. Then when i try to move them they kind of "lock up" I have no
idea what this is, if it is arthritis or something else.......does anyone
have any idea or anything similar?

My reply:

Yup Gina sounds like Trigger Finger.. Speaking as a kind of expert here..
( just recovering from operation #9 in a 10 year period)

Trigger Finger is when you joints lock up.. its a quick fix.  Typically
outpatient procedure, about an hour appt, 3-4 stitches, out the door.
Finger will feel much better immediately, about 10 days to get the stitches