Re: [IP] Re: my tragic lancet story

This seems like a good time to bring this up. For those
on this list who live on the Kitsap peninsula side of
WA state, there was recently something in the paper
about this sort of thing. We don't have laws regarding
sharps in the landfill here in WA but apparently our
trash is being shipped to Oregon and they do. So, we
have to put our sharps in a sharps container and
dispose of it through hospitals and such. We've always
done this anyway. Just thought I'd pass this along.

Summer said:
My lancets go in the trash, alway have and most likley
always will.