[IP] Doggedies and Diabetes

I have an eight year old Beagle/Poodle (looks like a miniature lab) who
sleeps in bed with me every nigh.   Hmm, could this have anything to do with
lack of "romance"?

At any rate, she has never awakened me if I start to go low.  In fact, she
moans about me disturbing her sleep if I get up to (over) correct a low.  I
think she believes is would be a co-dependency issue.

I love her dearly.  But, she will never replace my One Touch!