[IP] Re: T-shirts

Nah. I say if the t-shirt is for IP, it should have
the IP derrick on
it. :-)

I think they are both good ideas.  Everyone understand
the circle with the line through it, but I don't think
people that are not diabetics will necessarily get the
oil derrick.  Couldn't we somehow tastefully combine
the two?  Maybe put the syringe and circle smaller up
in the left side upper pocket region and then make the
oil derrick the main theme?

Pat