Re: [IP] D-Tron Batteries

> My D-Tron keeps burning batteries on me, I have to change once a
> week for the
> last four weeks.  Any ideas?
> Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
> Jewish Friends With Diabetes
> www.FriendsWithDiabetes.org

Hi Hirsch, and everyone.

I have used the D-Tron for more than a year now and had this problem once
the battery  lasted 4 days since then I have had several that lasted 3
weeks but
only about 3 times. And I had troubles such as an alarm that I  couldn't
due to noise levels and could feel it either. In these cases the alarm
went unanswered
for a long time. This would reduce the battery life and be an acceptable
reason for
short life. But constant problems with short battery life could be a
battery or pump problem.
Contact Minn. and get their input and some replacement batteries.

John LaMaide
Pumping for 7 years, and LOVING IT!!!