[IP] Doggedies & 'Betes

I have my babies on my site in the my family link off to the left of my
photo in my "wyldcelt" website.

My puppadies keep me sane over the bumps in my road over the last year, and
I love them One of the Poms is diabetic too and I have him on Lantus. The
Lab/Terrier cross and Peanut wake me when I may go a bit high or low. Conan
actually gets excited when I dig out my stuff to fill cartridges, thinks the
insulin is for him and wags his entire backside in anticipation.

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland