[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #576

On 9/1/02 12:55 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 15:33:00 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] disconnect for shower
>> slightly cheaper than the quick connect, but you have the
>> inconvenience of not being able to disconnect for showering
> what is inconvenient about that?  where am i supposed to clup the sucker when
> i am naked?????????

Yo, SSP..... She did say that NOT being able to disconnect is INconvenient.
I think many of us like to take the pump off, but she was saying that the
cheaper non-disconnecting ones were INconvenient for NOT being detachable.

Sometimes I take out the base too as I too like to scrub down. <G>

Failure is not an option....It comes bundled with the software
                                              (---Bill Gates ?)

Jenny Sutherland