Re: [IP] ] Minimed 508 Problems with Refurbished pump! Help?!

how can you tell by the serial number? My son
s orignal 508 pump died about a month ago and we are
on our second replacement pump and I am nearing the
end of my patience with MM. I was SO upset when the
first replacement pump kept getting A42, so-called
"safety check" alarms that would disable the pump.
Thanks.
Carole, mom to Ben, pumping since 3-01