[IP] ] Minimed 508 Problems with Refurbished pump! Help?!

Had the same thing happen to me with a replacement pump. Rattled like pebbles
in a tinacan when I walked. Had an argument with MM on it and told them to
have their QC inspectors check it out before shipping the next one. Received a
relative new one. Could tell by the serial number. Do not settle for a piece
of junk. Let them know that you received an inferior product. To what I have
seen I think MM quality has slipped.Been in QC & QA for 25tyrs....Jim