[IP] Re: showering with pump

>>> I am a diabetes nurse educator, and first worked with insulin pumps
about 11
years ago. At that time the infusion sets did not disconnect, and pumps had
to be worn while showering. We had Shower Packs, that were like baggies that
hung around the neck to hold the non waterproof pumps. When disconnects came
along they were great. I can't imagine wanting to wear a pump while
showering, everyone was so thrilled with disconnecting. >>>

Eleven years ago I had already been pumping while showering 8 years. No
disconnects and I had my own solution to managing. Disconnects did not turn
my head at all - and still hasn't. ;) YMMV!! (~_^)

Everyone should always remember, never say everyone, always, or never