Re: [IP] Re: T-shirts

 I think the screened
product would be more suitable in the long run. Possibly 2 colors??

Michael,  Glad you like my idea for raising money with T-Shirts  :)

I was thinking screened product was the way to go and two colors look best

(that's how I get all the school T's done).     I can get price quotes from
my printer.    She's VERY reasonable.

Fenton, MO