Re: [IP] Re: Insurance bankrupt

> I just realized that I will be responsible for the balance still owed that
> the insurance hasn't paid yet.  Home & Health had told me that the balance
> was $11,000.   With my other financial difficulties (below) this would mean
> I would no longer have a pump.  What recourse would I have?
> --
> Jack email @ redacted

If they're the ones who let it accrue to that much, they should be
accountable through their business...Are they going Bankrupt? You should not
be held accountable! IMO that's a Breech of Contract on their end. Their
bad, not yours.
Find out names and such, review your contract(s) with them and sue.

-- Jenny Sutherland