[IP] Re: Insurance bankrupt

 > I just got the news at work that our health insurance (Tower) was out of
business. We transferred from out prior company because Tower had the best
rates and were expanding into Nevada from California. I had few problems
and they had even covered my upgrade to the DTron. this past summer. <

I just realized that I will be responsible for the balance still owed that
the insurance hasn't paid yet.  Home & Health had told me that the balance
was $11,000.   With my other financial difficulties (below) this would mean
I would no longer have a pump.  What recourse would I have?

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here
on earth.
  - Mohammed Ali