RE: [IP] non responding highs

Sounds like everyone reacts differently to the humalog..I certainly do.

My b.g. starts dropping a little after 2 hours, almost back to normal after
3 hours and crashes after 4 hours!!!  So I think my body is retaining the
humalog a lot longer than any book says!

I am so tired of this happening.  I feel real crummy after I eat because the
b.g. spikes and nothing really happens until 3 hrs after and insulin still
going strong cause it drops me to really low at 4-4 1/2 hrs...

I just wish I could find a way to stop the spikes and even myself out w/o
having all those lows!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00