Reply to [IP] Neuropathy and medications?

Hi, in response to Kelly question on what others take for neuropathy. I take
the natural route of vitamins. I take alpha-lipoic acid. i take 100mg, 3 in
the am and 3 in the pm. i have been doing this for about a year and half and
it has helped me greatly! I told my doctor and he was ok with it. i have
never taken anything else. i hope i never have to. so far so good. I also
take evening primrose oil which is also known or should i say claims to
repair damaged cells. it works for me. take care Eileen p.s. before i took
the alpha-lipoic acid, my legs would be so numb and burn at night i could not