[IP] Ghost Site Pains

I have a question for all of you.
Do you ever have "ghost site pains"?
What I mean is, do you ever experience pains of where past sites have been?
I experience them especially in the stomach. It is like I have a site that is
going sore.
I am sure all of you know the type of pain that I am talking about. That sharp
stabing pain, right below the skin.
It is annoying. I was just wondering if anybody else ever experiences it, or
if my mind is just playing tricks on me. (nothing unusual with that! LOL. My
brother's have always told me I was not quite right in the head)     :o)-
Take care all!

Yesterday is in the past...
Tomorrow has yet to come...
Today is a gift, that is why we call it...THE PRESENT!