[IP] hi! (fwd) The Weather (from Lily)

Lily's latest comments on Novolog vs a 5:1 H/V mix

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:06:30 -0700
From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: hi!

Hi Dad!
Ever since I got that new insulin I've been using a little over a third
of what I used to!  It must be more effective or something 'cos my
lifestyle hasn't changed that much.  My daily insulin use is
between 22 and 29 units and I lowered all my basals (especially
the nighttime ones) a bunch.  My BGL's have been pretty good
lately, a few scattered highs and lows (this sounds like a weather
report!) but otherwise fine.  Just thought I'd let you know how
diabetes management was going!
Gotta go!