[IP] RE: Katie's 1st Pumpin' A1c

Lyndy, I agree...that the pump is the best tool to deal with
puberty (well, ALL the time really, but you know what I mean)! :)
Also, you said you observed the cyclical patterns with the
bgs...we observed the same thing with our daughter a year or so
ago and our endo said that can happen for months or years before
menstruation actually starts. (Whee!) ;)

PS...I just noticed your daughter's pump start was 6-1 (and so
was her A1C)...how funny! :)

Take care, Kerri and Shannon-11, dx-11/96 pumping-11/99 with Hans
and Franz (the Disetronic HTRON+V100 twin blue pumps, currently
using Hans)