Re: [IP] october pump club meeting NYC

You are right every little helps.  I'm proud to say the we also did our part
today.  We did the JDRF walk today in Oxnard, California.  We had 14 walkers
on our team, JAMming For Joe.  Though the weather was warm Joe was able to
complete the 10K.  Gotta love the pump that allowed him to do this.  We
raised approxiamtely $5500.00 as a team.

Ana (Joe's aunt dx: 3/00 and pumping since 12/00)

The JDRF walkathon that was supposed to be held in manhattan last weekend was