[IP] Inserters

Animas is suppose to be coming out with an inserter for their comfort set
(which is likeSilhoutte). From what I've heard from the place where I get my
supplies, there's actually one company who makes all the sets and just puts
a different name on them for the different pump companies.
   The Animas inserter was originally suppose to be out around October then
I heard December now our local rep says it will be more like February.  If
it is the same inserter, I saw a picture of it.  It's blue (like the newer
inserter for the soft-sets) and it lays flat against your stomach.  The set
fits into the inserter part and it injects it at the proper angle. I don't
know if you can press it down on your stomach to make the angle a little
less steep or what.
    I guess we'll all have to wait.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9