Re: [IP] pump malfuncitons

After having diabetes over 30 yrs, I have come to the conclusion that it
is a very difficult beast to control.  You may think you have all the
dosages right, and then out of the blue, boom, and you no longer have
your blood sugars under control.  There are so many factors that
influence how well you can be doing, including stress, not just physical,
but mental as well.

Perhaps Cory is old enough to be entering puberty, and in that case
hormone levels are going to change dramatacly and cause problems with

Just a couple of thoughts.