[IP] Insurance bankrupt

I just got the news at work that our health insurance (Tower) was out of
business.  We transferred from out prior company because they had the best
rates and were expanding into Nevada from California.  I had few problems
and they had even covered my upgrade to the DTron. this past summer.  I
doubt they had any connection with the towers of the 11th but I am totally
amazed that this can happen.

Anyone else have/had Tower insurance?  What's going on?

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Seize today, and put as little trust as you can in the morrow.
  - Horace