Re: [IP] Plea for Tenders or Ultraflex

Barb, A lady told me on here last week to use Bactoban on the site before you
infuse it. I tried this w/ Jake and got 3 1/2 days out of the site and when
we took it out it wasn't nearly as red and puffy as before w/out the
Bactroban. In fact it was gone the next afternoon and he still has spots from
the ones last week w/out using the Bactroban. Hope this might help; we were
getting really frustrated having to change sites too often too. ( either
taping problems or sore sites) Trena (mom2Jake)