Re: [IP] Plea for Tenders or Ultraflex

Thanks George. I am still experiencing pain occasionally and now I'm afraid
that since I have changed my sites too frequently (due to pain) I am running
out of sets/needles before my insurance will allow me to refill. If there is
anyone out there willing to sell about 5 needles and 5 sets, I would be
willing to purchase them. I don't have $100 out of pocket to get a box of
them and my supplier doesn't sell them individually.

Any help would be appreciated.