[IP] Richard(IV and sedation)

Richard, I just had this done in May. I had to fast for the procedure and be on a liquid diet the day prior. I kept my pump on and just used my usual basal rates throughout. I did not have any problems with my BS's, actually they were VERY good! The nurse who cared for me during this, kept very careful watch on my BS's. So just make sure they do the same for you, and I don't think you will have any problems. Good luck, Denise
Please support the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
We need to find a cure!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/