We are going to use the CGMS to help troubleshoot but are trying
to figure out WHEN to do it. I would love to do it NOW but I know
as soon as I commit to it I am going to get the phone call to
leave town (am going to be staying with my friend's 6 kids in NY
while they go to Russia to adopt 2 sisters. I will have to go
whenever I get the call, supposed to be in Oct but could be Nov,
Dec, or later. But it all depends on when the court date is and
they won't know til right before they need to be there. Ack!)
Makes planning anything slightly difficult. :)

Take care, Kerri