[IP] october pump club meeting NYC

The JDRF walkathon that was supposed to be held in manhattan last weekend was
cancelled due to events....but i am doing the one in Queens tomorrow and I
have $400 in pledges collected, almost all from one email I sent out to my
friends and family...gotta love the internet!  Not a huge donation, I know,
but every bit helps, right?

Our next meeting is MONDAY OCTOBER 1...same place, same time (see below)  I
would sure love to see you all, since our last meeting on september 10th was
the last night I had a decent nights sleep in 3 weeks....

anyway, please rsvp to me at email @ redacted so i will know how many chairs
to pull out.  Steve from Animas has promised to bring snacks...yummmm

DATE:       Monday October 1
TIME:       630 - 830 pm
PLACE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on 31st Street between 2nd and 3rd
Avenue - middle of the block on the South side of the street.  Buzzer is on
the upper right side of the door

NYC Sara Smartie Pants