Re: [IP] Night Sweats

I used to get night sweats, & day sweats,  now I sleep thru "low" time.
Probably by time you sense low, sweat, awake enough to test, Bg on the rise, or
has risen.
Happened to awaken one night at 1:30am, voided, tested while I was up, was in
low 30's!  I felt fine, then symptons of low hit big time.    It took 3 yrs to
catch that low & have it on meter--noone believed. (then was told the time on
meter must be wrong. That was to be a joke...)
I have had most tests known to man, sweats are diabetes related---Bg related,
not female, heart or neuropathy.
I still have my sweats, fewer & milder ones.   Increase of insulin in system,
(my basal is Lantus) & 9/1 & 11/1 carb ratios for Humalog.  Linda