[IP] Regularity

Recently I have had big trouble with Regularity. During the same sitting I
could go from big steel balls to almost liquid. So I took advice and this is
the conclusion. The only thing that is new is the amount of fiber in each meal
or extra fiber to deal with the Regularity.

A std meal of instant oats( 32 gms carbo, 4 gms of fiber ) and wheat germ (12
gms carbo, 4 gms fiber ). So the total is 44 gms carbo and 8 gms fiber. I ate
3 meals of this mixture and varied it until I got it right. To replace a meal
with Metamucil or Psyllium ( 5 gms carbo, 5 gms fiber x 5 teaspoons). I
replaced 1 of the 3 oak means with the fiber then replace the 2nd oat meal
then the third.

To replace oats quite a number of things will suffice say Raisin Bran...

Has anybody had( has ) this kind of problem?
Take Care