[IP] Canadian Pump Supplies

Hello - I am trying to remember who made the post -
maybe Jennifer - but I have found two places to
purchase pump supplies - first in Halifax I can buy
pump supplies  at the Canadian Diabetes Association -
they stock pump supplies for several different pump
companies....and at very good prices.
Also - there is a drug store in New Brunswick that is
the official supplier of Minimed supplies for at least
Atlantic Canada - no sure how far west you go before
you hit another supplier - but this store stocks and
can order anything that Minimed sells - without the
nasty hike in price for the exchange - and without the
hassel from the borders. They do ship all supplies to
me in Halifac with Next Day curiour at NO CHARGE
(which is nice) - their number is: (506) 847-7581 -
and the contact person is Lisa Erb. She has vioce mail
if not at the phone and gets back to you Quickly. The
store is called Kennebecasis Drugs and is located in
Rothesay, NB. Just an option that my pump-trainer told
me - I do purchase my supplies at the Diabetes
Association is Halifax - but this store in New
Brunswick is where I get all of my "other" pump
supplies...including adhesive remover :)

Hope this helps!
Andrea Marshall
email @ redacted

Andrea Marshall, P1 BScH (Acadia)