[IP] Night Sweats

    Does anyone else go through periods of having really strong night
sweats?  I cannot tell if the are lows or highs and they do not happen if I
decide to wake up and take a 3am sugar reading.  I usually wake up high
250's when I wake in the morning, but I am also cold and drenched in wet
sheets.  I am only 30 so I do not think it is perimenopause - ny endo does
not know what to say and I feel like I need to check into a hospital to
figure out what is going on - recently I read about a person on this list
who sweated when they ate. Is this a diabetes thing - or something else?

thanks any input is welcome... sasha ( nickname )

Alexandra Hamilton Kelly
230 Riverside Drive  #12B
New York, N.Y.  10025
(212) 665-0855