[IP] Re: question for a friend

In a message dated 9/28/2001 3:55:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> does it itch?
> is it red and just irritated?

I'm not sure if it itches but, it is very red & irritated.  Actually it must
itch because he said it started on her foot & was itchy.  She is seeing a
doctor & he said that it was a sign that she could be getting diabetes.  He
thought it sounded wierd & so he asked me what I thought.  The girl is only
about 22 I believe.  I don't think she is on any medications.  I told my
friend I would ask here because you guys know everything:-)

 Kim...........Mom of Ashley 10 yrs old(diabetic for 5 years & pumping